Legal Solutions for Your Life's Business
Wills and Trusts
Free Initial Consultation
Schedule Online Now
616.777.5291 Grand Rapids
Contact Us By Email
Visit Our Blog
We provide practical and affordable solutions for your personal and financial legal issues, such as wills, probate, trusts, estate planning, elder law, and asset protection. If you own a small business, we will help reduce your risk, maximize your profits and coordinate your business and personal planning. We work with you to design business, financial, probate, real estate, and estate planning solutions to keep your life's work providing for you and your family even after you no longer can.
Every business and personal situation is unique, much like the approaches taken by different attorneys. We provide you with a free initial consultation so we can understand and analyze the issues faced by you, your business, your family. We then make suggestions for how we can help you meet your goals in these areas. You also get the opportunity to "kick the tires" of our services and determine whether we are a good fit for you and your family. Again, there is no charge for initial in-office or telephone consultations for any new project or matter, so please call or email us today.
Innovations to Better Serve You
By choosing Eyestone Law Offices, PLC, you will discover that we are continually innovating to best serve our clients. Here are a few differences that we believe will work to your advantage:
- Shawn Eyestone will be the lawyer who works with you directly on every matter.
- We work closely with you and your other advisors to analyze your situation and develop cost-conscious and scalable solutions designed to address your needs both now and into the future.
- We are a boutique firm and limit our practice to the areas of the law affecting our clients the most, including business, financial, probate, real estate transactions, and estate planning. If your matter requires the assistance of outside counsel, we have the flexibility to find you the right person for the job, but we will also stay involved with the matter and provide assistance to the other attorney as needed.
- Having started a few businesses of our own, we understand budgetary constraints and know that some situations require thinking "outside of the box."
- If you are unable to come to one of our offices, in most cases we can meet you at your home, your workplace or at another mutually convenient location. Please call us for more information.
Thank you for your interest in Eyestone Law Offices, PLC. Please contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation and begin putting our dedication to personal attention and professional service to work for you, your family, and your business.